I got home from Toronto on Sunday afternoon and hit the ground running. Going away, be it for conferences or family vacations, are always fun. It’s the re-entry into the real world that is the opposite of fun. I’ve had a bit of a chest-tightening feeling most of the week as I try to stay afloat, but now it’s Friday. It’s a Pro-D day for the kids, so I’m home to hang out with them and catch up on, well, everything. Or die trying.
Here’s where I’ve been writing, when I should have been sleeping:
Over at Work It! Mom:
- Tuesday: I haven’t had any questions for the newlywed series, so I wrote this one: Is your marriage ‘Good Enough’?
- Today: A true story of ’til death do us part
Over at Cafe Mom
- Just Desserts (I shared our chocolate “party bar” recipe)
Over at The Bad Moms Club:
- I took this week off, so I could spend our one “non-booked” evening with my husband, but here’s one from before I started doing these weekly round-ups: Bad Moms Get Their Eating Habits Back On Track (I share what works for me, healthy-eating-wise.)
Over at Life Made Delicious
- The roasted veggie dip with baked pitas that I made from the Betty Crocker Big Red Cookbook is up! Make it, you’ll love it.
- Speaking of Life Made Delicious and Betty Crocker’s new Big Red Cookbook, don’t forget to enter to win a copy over on my review site.
Have a great weekend, folks! If you’re doing anything fun, I’d love to hear about it.