(If you hover over the photos, there are captions.)

* That’s like saying that my kids like candy. It’s a bit of an UNDERSTATEMENT.

**A year ago today: Meltdown Photos Are The Best

comments

Comments:

1. tjk November 19, 2008 1:07 am edit

i bet the children like these photos the best

2. Michele November 19, 2008 1:31 am edit

Hahaha! Those pictures are awesome! Must have been family fun night!?!

3. Heather-Domestic Extraordinaire November 19, 2008 5:39 am edit

I am always finding unexpected photos in Photobooth from the girls. It is a huge hit at our house as well. Enjoy the Mac!

Heather-Domestic Extraordinaire’s last blog post..This is how the Christmas Card rolls….

4. metalia November 19, 2008 5:56 am edit

Hahaaa! We have nights like this in my home, too. Photobooth is the best entertainment. :)

metalia’s last blog post..It’s Time for…ASK A JEW: Episode 2!

5. Rhi November 19, 2008 7:17 am edit

Nothing makes my niece stop crying faster than PhotoBooth.

(and, also maybe me. Oh, Rhiannon, you’re sad?! Let’s go to Paris!)

Rhi’s last blog post..Wherein I solve menopause

6. Holly November 19, 2008 7:21 am edit

lol!!! my son BEGS to play with photobooth all the live long day! some SCARY pics goin’ on over here…

Holly’s last blog post..A or B (with a twist)

7. Red Lotus Mama November 19, 2008 8:02 am edit

I love photo booth! Those are HIlarious!

8. Kami November 19, 2008 8:20 am edit

Those are hilarious! I assume Photobooth is a Mac application…too fun!

I may have snorted at the size of your nose! :-)
    Thanks for the laugh!

Kami’s last blog post..Rut of magnificent proportions

9. angella November 19, 2008 8:49 am edit

I KNOW – the nose one cracks me up too!

10. Orlund November 19, 2008 9:07 am edit

Aaaaaaaaaa we are being invaded!!!
    Looks like waaaay to much fun. I bet you won’t get to touch your Mac for a long time now.

Orlund’s last blog post..Hannah Montana 2nd Edition DVD Game

11. Andrea November 19, 2008 9:35 am edit

HAHAHA!!! What a FUN family activity! I mean, seriously, what’s more fun that seeing pictures of your very own face all crazed up?!

Nothin’, baby!

-Andrea

Andrea’s last blog post..Two Tea Bags Kind Of Girl.

12. ELizabeth November 19, 2008 10:25 am edit

Hilarious.

ELizabeth’s last blog post..Diapering Gone Wild!

13. Sharon November 19, 2008 10:28 am edit

Hee! Those are so awesome! Thanks for the laughs!

Sharon’s last blog post..Kitchen Confidential

14. OMSH November 19, 2008 10:32 am edit

I KNOW! It simply doesn’t grow old!

OMSH’s last blog post..The lion in the lamb.

15. Shelly November 19, 2008 10:44 am edit

hahaha those pics are hilarious! Me and my friends still get a kick out of doing that ourselves!

Shelly’s last blog post..De-Lurk Yo-Self!

16. reddirtroad November 19, 2008 11:41 am edit

Looks like a whole lot of fun!

reddirtroad’s last blog post..Ready? Set? No.

17. kirida November 19, 2008 12:21 pm edit

Photobooth is so fun! Welcome to the rest of your awesome life.

kirida’s last blog post..sugared past

18. Kristabella November 19, 2008 12:52 pm edit

Hahaha! I love them! That is something you never outgrow. At least I haven’t.

Kristabella’s last blog post..You Know What? Case Of The Mondays Would Be A Good Title For This Post, But I’ve Already Used That

19. Kristin November 19, 2008 12:52 pm edit

Ha ha ha ha! Fun stuff!

20. Lisa C November 19, 2008 7:14 pm edit

OMG! My 5 year old daughter & I LAUGHED OUT LOUD! Hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

21. mommyknows November 19, 2008 8:02 pm edit

Heehee … too funny. My kids and I all had a laugh (they’re still laughing).

mommyknows’s last blog post..BlogRoll Call & Roll Call

22. Lori November 19, 2008 8:09 pm edit

Thank you, Angella, I SO needed that laugh today. It did me good!

23. The Over-Thinker November 19, 2008 9:02 pm edit

In the Ack! photo, Emily totally looks like Stitch (from Lilo & Stitch!!!)

The Over-Thinker’s last blog post..“White-Piped” Shorts and Crummy Rollerskates

24. karen November 19, 2008 10:27 pm edit

Wow, I need more sleep – in the mirror pic, at first I was like, woah, her boys look A LOT alike.

karen’s last blog post..it’s that time of the year again

25. Roshan November 20, 2008 9:18 am edit

Hahah, all kids in these pics. Kids will be kids. And I spy two big ones in the pics.

Roshan’s last blog post..Notes For 20th November