Over the holidays, Matthew and I gave ourselves a task. Our mission, should we choose to accept it, was to actually watch some movies. Our combined average is to watch a movie…every three months or so. We needed to up our game.
Matthew picked up The Dark Night and I was utterly and completely enthralled. The acting was amazing, yes, but I was also wiping drool off of my chin thanks to the sheer hotness of Christian Bale.
It is no secret that Matthew and I have no problem with celebrity crushes. Almost a year ago, we had the conversation about who our “Top Three” would be (ala Friends). But you people pointed out that is was a top five list. Two more! It has also been an entire year, and I am fickle, so…
I asked Honey who his top five were. Google was required to make sure that the list was absolutely perfect, and here is what he came up with (In no particular order. He wanted to make sure I clarified that):
1. Jessica Alba
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Charlize Theron
4. Megan Fox
5. Tina Fey (Yes, Tina Fey. We have just finished watching the first season of 30 Rock and he’s got a crush on Liz Lemon)
Wow. Not sure if I can top that, but I plan to go down in a blaze of glory.
1. Christian Bale
2. Josh Duhamel
3. Jake Gyllenhaal
4. Hugh Jackman
5. Matthew Fox (LOST starts up soon. Yessssss)
This list is not laminated. Like I said, I am fickle.
While pondering this here post, blog crushes came to mind. For I have those, you know. Crushes of the Internet variety. I do not read many blogs written by the other species gender, but there is one that makes the list. I will complete the list with four of the other sites that I jump to read upon seeing that there is a new post.
1. Dad Gone Mad. I had no idea he even existed until this past summer (I KNOW. Am clueless.)
2. Better Now. Kristin’s innate gift for writing inspires me to be better. I have had the pleasure of hanging out with her a number of times and can tell you this: she is even cooler in person. Seriously.
3. All & Sundry. I have been stalking reading Linda for years. I spent time with her at BlogHer and can testify that she is all sorts of awesome.
4. Miss Ali Martell. There is not a post that goes by where we do not email each other with “ME TOO!” She is my twin, apart from the fact that she is wee and blond. She also sent Miss Emily a box of Isabella’s clothes, so she is extra awesome.
5. Kristabella. Another Kristin, but a whole new ball game (Ha! Fitting). She cracks me up on a regular basis.
I should add that I have nominated most of the above for the 2009 Bloggies. Have you nominated your favorites yet? Time is running out…
I’d love to have a shot at it, as well as stand alongside those above. You have to nominate three blogs in whatever category you’re choosing, so the love gets spread around. Finalists are determined by how many nominations they get. Go! Nominate!
Now it’s your turn to share. Do you have any Internet crushes? Celebrity crushes? Internet celebrity crushes? Please dish.