Thanks so much for your comments, emails and DM’s. January is a tough month for a lot of you, too. It’s also the month that most relationships break up. True story. Matthew and I are fine, though we’ve both had a horrible case of The Januarys (Januaries?) and we’re kind of DONE with this blasted month. Today is a new day, and better yet, it’s a GOOD day. By 9:30 a.m. I’d: worked out, done two loads of laundry, cleaned three bathrooms and unloaded/loaded the dishwasher. None of this moping around business.
I didn’t want to leave that dreary post up over the weekend, so I thought I’d balance it out with things that make me smile.
Graham, aka He Who Loves To Read/Write/Build, signed up for the basketball team. He had his very first game on Wednesday.
WHERE DID MY BABY GO?
Emily drew me this picture (hover to read the story behind it).
She’s my little artiste.
These tea cups I got for my birthday.
I feel so FANCY.
My bi-weekly girls’ night with Emily while the boys are at Spudz.
I read while she watched her Barbie movie, and then we watched Enchanted. Love.
A few non-photo-related things that make me smile:
- Inexpensive date night ideas
- That two Canadian teenagers sent a Lego man to space. You need to watch the video.
- You can redeem your Air Miles for ski lift tickets. Matthew and I have five each coming in the mail.
- This DUI test video. BEST TEST EVER. (Hat tip: Schmutzie)
- I have plans for a dinner out this Sunday with the same ladies who came to my birthday night. I can’t wait.
What’s making you smile?