I’m on Christmas holidays until January 3rd! Picture me throwing confetti and sparkles and anything else pretty that won’t hurt you if I threw it in your face. Silly string? CHECK. Tinsel? CHECK. (Do they even sell tinsel anymore? Am I dating myself?)(Again?)
So, yeah. HOLIDAYS! Christmas Eve and the requisite decorating/eating of sugar cookies. Christmas day and the presents and the service and the TURKEY DINNER. I’m hosting it again and I can’t wait! (Seriously. I love hosting dinners/parties.)
Here’s what I’ve eked out elsewhere, if you have free time to check it out this week. (Ha!)
Over at Work It! Mom:
- Tuesday: Who does the Christmas/Hannukah/Holiday shopping in your house?
- Today: When do you open your presents?
Over at Cafe Mom:
Over at The Bad Moms Club:
Over at Life Made Delicious
- I sent a post in, but it’s the holidays and it’s not up, but another favorite recipe in our house is the toffee crunch bars. (Skor bits on top. Enough said.)
On my review blog:
- I still have a 15% discount for Elephoto available.
- There’s still a 30% discount code available for LiveOn Rewind.
And it wouldn’t be Christmas as casa Dykstra without sharing this photo from 2007 (!), courtesy of my dudes.
Merry Christmas to all.