I also managed to get my freelance work done elsewhere:
Over at Work It! Mom:
- Tuesday: Where/how/why do you celebrate the holidays? (Do you share the same faith?)
- Today: Do you and your spouse exchange presents at Christmas?
Over at Cafe Mom:
Over at The Bad Moms Club:
Over at Life Made Delicious
- Nothing new, there, but I will be making Nanaimo Bars this weekend as I try to catch up on Christmas baking.
On my review blog:
- There’s a 15% discount for Elephoto, and if you order by December 18th, you’ll get your photo products by Christmas.
- I wrote a new post for LiveOn and there’s a 30% discount code available for LiveOn Rewind.
Matthew and I eked out a dinner together, sans children, at our local pub last night and it was good, good, good. Good company, good food, good talks. GOOD.
Oh, and this happened:
My BABY GIRL lost her first tooth. She’s in KINDERGARTEN. Graham didn’t lose his first tooth until he was in second grade. Nathan was in first grade. She is in KINDERGARTEN. This is all too FAST. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.
The first one of you who figures out how to pause time gets ten gold stars. And my undying love.